Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Love your Skin w/ Coconut oil!

Ohh the miracle of coconut oil. It not only is wonderful for your internals, but recently I found it to be wonderful on your skin. My youngest child has recently went head to head with some sorta skin issue that is causing him what looks and feels like chicken pox (but not) and a ton of eczema. My biggest stresses was, what the heck is it, and Omg the scars. Well I'm a oil fan and lathered him in tea tree oil/vitamin E. His sores are healing (more about that later) but for some reason I grabbed my coconut oil the other day on a whim.
I Love! it instantly relieves his red inflamed skin, and seems to help with the itchys. And I'm quite positive it will help with any scars.
Anyway I decided to try some on my face. You know to stop the aging around the eyes/lips. Most moisturizers are way to oily and break me out, and I know its coconut "oil" but surprisingly it does not.
In fact, I'm nice and glowy, and it seems to be helping my T-zone acne. Hooray for me!
Anyway I cant guarantee it will work for all, but I can guarantee it will work for something.
You can purchase EvCo at any local health food store & online!

No comments:

Post a Comment