Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Home School mommy away!

So I'm officially a homeschooling mommy! And a pregnant mommy. I do not know how smart that was, but it is a little late now haha. On a serious note I officially have 2 fifth graders, a second grader, and a kindergartner. Let me be the first to say, no amount of planning can prepare you for this. maybe its my hormones but man oh man am I tired at the end of the day. I do not see having the baby and nursing making this any easier so I must push through. We are on our third week. It is getting into a routine now. My second and K are easy as pie, my fifth have A LOT of work. They say Abeka is rigorous, well they were not joking. In the process of this, unschooling is a must. After 5 years in public school, being on a strict schedule, being told when to eat and when to play, it is really hard to break. They are a little lazy on me, makes me wonder if they slept k-4. I just have to stay on them, show them how important it is to be able to self learn. I trust in God that I Am doing the right thing, and he will bless us in this adventure. In the mean time we are all just adjusting, and I'm trying to keep my house clean, I didn't realize having them home all day was going to create a tornado lol. I hope my kids know how much I love them, cause they are going to owe me ;) ... Hope y'alls kids had a blessed and wonderful first day back at school, I pray they all get the education they need!
XO






 

No comments:

Post a Comment