Sunday, October 10, 2010

Love God


I Love christian movies. not just for the morals, but because they are clean, and make you feel happy when you watch them.
One of my favorite is Fireproof. It is a movie based on a everyday couples marriage, that is on the rocks. It shows their pride, lack of communication, and the importance placed on everything but their spouse; Then how they work to get back the "Love" they once had. I don't think there isn't a marriage that cant relate. Bonus! You may also buy the work book that goes along with it, defiantly a must read, or do.
Check it out, whatcha have to loose?
It such a good movie all my boys sat down to watch it, and clapped at the end! Makes a mommy smile.
Hope you Love it and enjoy it as much as us. And most of all I hope you really learn from it and build the marriage God intended you to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment